Here are a few interesting source code repos that I’ve come across that I thought needed sharing.
- DOOM – https://github.com/id-Software/DOOM
- Furby, that kooky toy from the late ’90s: https://thenextweb.com/dd/2018/08/13/take-a-look-inside-the-furbys-source-code/
- Price of Persia (Apple II game): https://github.com/jmechner/Prince-of-Persia-Apple-II
- Tempest (classic raster-based console game): http://ionpool.net/arcade/tempest_code_project/tempest_code_project.html
- Robotron and Galaxian (original console games) disassemblies: http://www.seanriddle.com/willy3.html#dats
What’s missing on this list?! Let me know.